Billing & Payment FAQ
When will my card be charged?
- Once your items reach our cleaning facility, items will be re-evaluated and your order updated. Once your items are cleaned, we will process the payment order. Just to ensure your card is valid, a hold may immediately appear on your card.
How will I know how much my order is?
- We have a transparent payment policy where you will know exactly how much you have to pay at the checkout screen. With the exception of a Wash.Dry.Fold, this bag will be weighed upon arrival at our cleaning facilities. Here we will update your order, which will be visible to you in your iLaundromat login. Your card will only be charged once your items have been cleaned.
How can I pay?
- You will be surprised just how simple our payment process is! Payment can be made by PayPal or Direct EFT. You can also select to have your information securely retained to make future transactions even easier.
Is there a minimum order for dry-cleaning/laundering?
- Minimum Charge is $40, we do offer free pick-up and delivery for orders $40 and over (within 10km radius of iLaudromat). (Prices exclude GST)
Is there a minimum order for Wash. Dry. Fold?
- Our Wash. Dry. Fold has a minimum order of 10kg at a cost of $4.00 per kg excluding GST.
What is your pricing?
- To view our pricing schedule, please look at our prices once you have registered on our website through our services.
Is there a fee for delivery?
We charge $4.00 per kg to wash, dry and Fold the laundry. Minimum charge of $40 for pickup and delivery. (Pricing excludes GST) Other items may incur different fees i.e. Doona’s, pillows etc…
Delivery and pickup within 10km radius from Laundromat location. Delivery outside this radius will incur a further charge. Please contact us on the form below for an enquiry.
Get us to do your laundry as we love to get down and dirty!
Enquire Now and we will make you look smart once we’ve had our way with your dirty laundry!