Collection & Delivery FAQ
What time does iLaundromat operate?
- iLaundromat are currently operating 7 days a week from 5am until 12am daily. Keep a close eye on this space, as hours may change.
What’s the quickest time I can have my items returned?
- iLaundromat operates on a 48 hour turnaround. However for those urgent orders, we offer a premium overnight service for a minimal fee.
Can collection and delivery addresses be different?
- Of course. You can select pick-up and delivery at different locations to suit your needs.
Can I reschedule a collection time or location?
- A collection time or location can be rescheduled by contacting us directly using our Contact Form below. Any changes will require a minimum of 2 hours’ notice. We understand that emergencies can occur so we can offer changes within the 2 hour timeframe for a small $10 fee.
Can I cancel an order?
- Any orders that are cancelled with less than 2 hours notice will incur a $10 cancellation fee.
Is there a fee for delivery?
- We charge $4.00 per kg to wash dry and Fold the laundry. Minimum charge of $40 for pick up and delivery. (Prices exclude GST)
What if I miss a delivery?
- Don’t worry, just contact our customer care team and schedule a new time that suits you. Unfortunately, if you are not home during your selected time, you will incur a $12 re-delivery fee. If you can’t be home for the delivery, please notify us as soon as possible to reschedule. If your clothes are not claimed within 30 days from the original Order, your Order may be disposed of or donated to a charity of our choosing.
Do I have to be home when my iLaundromat bag/basket comes by?
- Not at all. Feel free to leave your goodie bag/basket with a neighbour or your doorperson. Our only request is that you give us this approval in the special request section. On your first order, we highly recommended that you are there to meet your iLaundromat driver to receive your free iLaundromat laundry bags/basket for your next order. For deliveries, it would be best for you to collect your items directly, as we cannot be liable for any damages that may occur once the items are handed over.
Can I see my previous orders?
- All your previous orders can be accessed under ‘My Orders’ in the ‘Settings’ menu of the iLaundromat website once you have logged in. From this same page, you can also repeat your order with a single click of a button.
Can I add extra items to my order?
- Absolutely! When you meet your friendly iLaundromat driver, just include any extra items with your current order, and let them know.
Get us to do your laundry as we love to get down and dirty!
Enquire Now and we will make you look smart once we’ve had our way with your dirty laundry!